Friday 21 January 2011

reboot.

So its a new year and were all settled back in to a new term. So i thought why not try and kick start a new month by fixing up my blog. So here's the plan...
Just like the vogue.com 's 'Today I'm Wearing' i am going to take a photo everyday for a month of my clothes. From the occasions like a day at the races to a day at school.
My style comes from a range of influences, from Rachel Zoe to Coco Chanel to Blair Waldorf. I like headbands a little too much for my age, over accessorize and regularly get told off for my heel height because there always just too beautiful to leave at home. So anyway, i'll try my hardest to upload a photo everyday, but apologies if not.
Happy New Year to all my followers!! and i really appreciate your comments and feedback x.

No comments:

Post a Comment